Monday, June 4, 2012

Gary + Christin - Wedding

What an amazing wedding weekend!  I had the privilege and honor of photographing the wedding of Gary and Christin.  My husband (who is also named Gary!) has been a family friend of the Barnhardts (the bride's family) for many years now.  He fondly refers to them as his sisters.  They are the most kind-hearted individuals you will ever meet.  They're capacity to love is amazing.  So my husband and I were beyond thrilled when we received our wedding invitation to the lovely mountain retreat center, Valle Crucis.  Gary and Christin invited their guests to "take some time out of your busy lives to retreat to the NC mountains for some visiting, merry-making, hiking, dancing, eating and relaxing." 



 Valle Crucis Conference Center:          http://www.highsouth.com/vallecrucis/

































































Here are the hilarious Barnhardt sisters...











































































Thank you for inviting me (and my Gary) to share with you this exciting time in your life.  Congratulations to the beautiful couple! 




No comments:

Post a Comment